Thursday, September 30, 2010

Powerful...

Recently I wrote a post about Topics To Avoid, I don't like political agendas I have my thoughts you have yours, I really don't enjoy debating with people except on a friendly level. I personally don't get upset about others views...it doesn't affect my friendship with them and I don't take it personally. However some do and I respect that...my blog isn't a political platform it's not a way to stir up trouble or drama or cause a rift. But it is mine and as this great country allows I can share whatever I please, you have the choice to tune in or tune out.
Going around facebook today is the following video and I can't not share this, it's powerful, it touched my heart...I hope you will at least watch it, if for nothing else but further knowledge!

Powerful message about life

No comments:

Post a Comment