Sunday, May 3, 2009

Welcome to our world!

I don't know how to start this since this is not a particularly special day and hopefully those that are reading actually know who I am...but since this is the internet who knows, lol:)

Evan's sleeping on the couch (my husband of over a year yikes), but what's new on a Sunday afternoon. We seem to argue Sundays now because I always want to get out and to something and he wants to watch t.v and sleep! grrr
Kaitlyn (my little trouble maker who'll be two in July) is asleep, going on an hour hopefully she'll give me one more...only I would like a shower before meeting Ashley (one of my besties for 4 yrs) for ice cream at 4, hmmm be stinky or let the kiddo sleep? Shouldn't be tough but since we don't have anything to do tomorrow it won't kill her to get up a little bit earlier from nap. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll sleep through the shower noise...it's been done before:)

I bought a bike yesterday on craigslist...my gosh I LOVE that site! It was $40, bit smaller than I should be riding I think, I found another one for $10 cheaper that I might go get tomorrow and then just re-sell the one I bought yesterday, hmm. The old "diet starts monday" scheme is back but this time I'm serious! I would love to get back into those size 4 shorts from last summer...don't ask where I'm at right now...but a good 20lbs should do it! It'd be nice to lose it before my trip to Chicago in 3 weeks but unless I duct tape my mouth shut and tie myself to a treadmill that's not going to happen:)

Mish mosh of random brain farts today, but the goal is to blog as much as possible to keep a personal record of our crazy lives and maybe give some of you something funny/entertaining/interesting to read once and awhile...or bore you to tears so you can fall asleep at night whatever works! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment