Saturday, January 15, 2011

An AMAZING referral...

My friend posted this on facebook today and so I checked it out, she later called me and we talked about how awesome it sounds! She was on her way to the grocery store to check it out!

Here's the deal, this website e-mealz offers weekly meal plans, cool right...well it GETS BETTER!

Not only do they have different plans, so family of 4-6 or just 2 people, they have different stores walmart, kroger, publix, etc. You can determine where you like to shop and how many people you have to cook for, we picked 2 people since our other 2 people don't eat much. No more standing in front of the fridge at 4pm going crap what are we having for dinner tonight, or spending time scouring recipe books or recipe websites to come up with a meal. Even better no more searching cupboards for anything that sounds good together...It's all done for you!!

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS
Keep reading...

It tells you what ingredients to buy, the recipe to use AND the prices and where to find the items in the store PLUS coupons. All in a PDF file to print out weekly and take with you to the store, then save the recipes for weekends.

They promise to keep you under a budget, for the 2 people menu its $35-$45 a week, bigger family meals its $75 a week.

They also have fat-free, vegeterian, etc, etc, etc.

AND

it's a mere $1.25 a week...or $15 every 3 months...
E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES

What are you waiting for? Go check it out, sign up and tell me how much you love it!

I did today, the menu is easy foods, yummy, healthy and stuff my kids AND husband will eat!!

Emealz - Easy Meals for Busy People!


Okay really I'm not endorsed by these people, and upon re-reading I kind of sound like a marketing gimmick, but I'm just super excited about this, just $5 a month that will save me $$ and time...i'm so excited to try it out!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I might have to talk to Kyle about this. I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete