Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Making time...

Life is all about making time, using time, taking time, having time. These days I am working hard to make time, its there I know it is, it's just figuring out the best way to find it and then how to use it when I do find it. It's becoming harder and harder with a little boy who just wants to explore the world.


 We are crawling like crazy over here, and FAST too! I seem to have forgotten this stage of babyhood, gone from sitting sweetly and playing in one spot to speeding all over the room, mostly aiming for the laptop cord or the games on the T.V stand. He's an adventurer and wants to taste and touch everything he can!
We're moving soon...again...and when we do the layout of books, magazines and everything else that's not ment to be drooled on will have to find a home on a shelf higher than bubs can reach. As of today I've lost two magazines to the drool monster.

Time is not currently on my side...with B crawling it's difficult to do much when he's awake, and since he won't sleep in his crib but prefers my bed which is on the main floor it's hard to get much done with him napping...but I keep reminding myself this is only temporary, he'll sleep alone eventually, he'll be independent and not need Mummy to play with him forever so that time I'm searching for to do "stuff" will come back. I'm sure at some point I'll have too much time and yearn for my kids to still want to roll around on the floor with me and be silly.


Happy 1st of December...23 days until Christmas...can you believe it? Time moves too fast sometimes, it's hard to stop and smell the roses but this holiday season I plan to smell it all, the roses and poinsettas, cinnamon candles, pine leaves and Christmas trees! I will be taking my time this season to soak in every moment! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! Yes, time seems to slip away at times. Your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete