Saturday, October 2, 2010

Taking it all in

I've been spoiled in my younger years, I've seen the sunset over the Mediteranean while a top a Greecian mountain, I've eaten escargot in a French restuarant, run in the fields of Italy with Alpaca's, sloshed in puddles in the middle of London streets, dusted sand off my towel after baking in the Balianese sun and had nightmares after walking the streets of Belfast.

When I was younger I never appreciated much of the travels we encountered, I have had a very blessed life and I now realize that, every breath I take is appreciated and as we begin our family and family travels I have made a promise to myself to take a stupid amount of photos.

We're in a new place and I fully intend to explore what this area has to offer...

 And while picking rocks and dirty leaves wasn't at the top of my list...it brings a lot of smiles and giggles to my 3 year old and that is a task in itself these days as 3 seems to be the new l6 were Mum is so not fun dancing around the living room or singing at the top of her lungs...this Mum is constantly told to stop...but maybe that has to do with my skills more than anything else!

For now I'll take what I can... and besides this kid will smile at silly Mum any day of the week




Keeping up with my intentions tonight we are having Alligator for dinner..I made a side of onion roasted potatoes and fudge brownies for dessert just in case we have to wash down a not so yummy taste...but I'm excited to try a taste of local cuisine!


Just taking it all in...

No comments:

Post a Comment