Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wordless Thursday...

Okay I'm a day behind...I've been caught up in my sewing world and giggling uncontrollably at my kids, my heart gets bigger daily with these two!

Blake is beyond happy to sit on the floor and play with his big sis...big sis isn't as sure these days! We go from "Mum I love Blake him should stay here" to not wanting anything to do with him...I only imagine these get worse as they get older! For now I'll enjoy each happy moment...drool and all!


Did you know that a box...

Is never just a box...

But a place of ridiculous happiness...



And the giggles today continued when I remembered my Dad's gift to Blake from Belgium...

They are beyond awesome, the sunglasses fit ontop of the binky...perfect for babies!


 I mean how can you not at least smile at that...

No comments:

Post a Comment