Tuesday, August 31, 2010

sniffles...

My wonderful hubby had the man-flu this past weekend...really it was a bad cold but you know how men get, woe is me I'm falling apart, life is over, etc, etc.

He seems to be over it today...so Sat, Sun, Mon
Right now I have a bit of a headache and the sniffles...we're supposed to leave for Denver on Thursday
I hope I'm not getting his crud
cause I'm Mummy which means I don't have time to get sick!
Especially not when we're getting on a plane soon and have a fun weekend lined up...
as soon as Teen Mom is over I'm climbing into bed! Hoping Blake cooperates with me and sleeps well tonight...though he's been snoozing in the swing for 3hrs so I'm nervous that he's going to want to play in a few hours...
SIGH

I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will not get sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment