Sunday, August 29, 2010

Menu for the week

I've decided to post my weekly menu, I write it down anyway so now I'm just going to blog it on Sunday nights and since I'm usually exhausted by this time of the week it makes for a nice easy post :P
..I'm far from a great cook but I try! I always have a fruit with lunch and a vegtable with dinner and try hard to keep it healthy and nutritious. Since it's just me and Kaitlyn during the week (eating) the meals are simple but tasty!!


Monday:
Breakfast- waffles with real Canadian maple syrup
Lunch-turkey, cheese, mustard sandwiches with sweet pickles and watermelon
Dinner-Cauliflower and Broccoli Cheese and corn bread muffins
Dessert- Yoghurt and Peaches

Tuesday:
Breakfast-cold cereal
Lunch-We'll be out at a MOPS meeting where lunch is provided
Dinner-Tilapia seasoned with seasame oil, rice and tomatos
Dessert- Watermelon


Wednesday:
Breakfast- toasted English muffins with pb and honey
Lunch-Cheese Quesadillas with black beans and peaches
Dinner- Pork chops with corn bread and peas
Dessert- Banana Bread


Thursday:
Breakfast-cold cereal
Lunch-waffles with cream cheese and apples
Dinner-Chick Fil A before getting on the plane to Denver!

The rest of the week/weekend and through Monday we will be at the mercy of Andrew's cooking...I'm sure to come back 5lbs heavier from all his amazing food!

No comments:

Post a Comment