Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Time flies...

I cannot believe that Kaitlyn is three! Seems just yesterday I was feeling horribly ill and trying to figure out what was wrong with me...December 1st 2006 that test came up positive and life as I knew it changed forever. My sweet little monkey celebrated her 3rd birthday on July 29th, we had a day at the farm, made cupcakes, ate cake and opened lots and lots of presents :) This Monday we went to her 3 year check up...itty bitty is still an itty bitty! She weighed in at 26lbs 10ozs and 37inches we're still under 10% but that's better than the <3% she's been in...eating is a battle, meals are a battle but she's growing so for now Mummy 1, Kaitlyn 0 :)

I love you to the moon and back kiddo, you made me a Mummy, you are my little sunshine, the biggest trouble maker, the sweetest cuddler and forever a monkey! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment