Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A "start" date...

I have this weird thing...I have to "start" something on a specific day/time/date. The diet will start on Monday, I'll get back to blogging on the 1st of next month, 2011 is going to be the year of exercising daily, etc, etc, etc. Thing is those "start" dates come and go and nothing really ever gets "started". So maybe I need to throw that theory to the wind and just do what I say I'm going to do right then, that instant. Dieting starts now...well after the beer and cookies I have in front of me :P
That's my problem with blogging, I keep saying I'm going to get back into it and well here my blog lies with no new news...
So starting the race full throtle...


I'm off into the blogging world again...since there is too much to catch up on and I'd end up talking in circles I'm just going forward from the most recent event which was my little sister's visit and going from there!
wish me luck bloggers...this is my start date!

No comments:

Post a Comment